What is a mastermind?
Inspired by Napoleon Hill's early 1920's book "Think & Grow Rich", the Triple V Mastermind focuses on Hill's concept. “The coordination of knowledge and effort between two or more people who work towards a definite purpose in a spirit of harmony…no two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind"
Velocity (n): the speed of something in a particular direction
Visibility (n): measure of the ability of radiant energy to evoke visual sensation
Victory (n): achievement of mastery or success in a struggle or endeavor against odds or difficulties
How It Works
Each week, we gather together on Mondays at 4pm EST for 60 minutes with a clear focus.
As the facilitator, it is my intention to guide the space, keep us timely and give space for everyone to share.
There is a limit of 7/8 mastermind participants per month.
Each week, you will have one lesson, action step and questions for reflections. (Simplicity is the KEY!)
Visibility, Velocity and Victory are necessary in the digital and Aquarian age. You must radiate something beyond physical beauty; it's called presence.
Who is this for?
Female entrepreneurs, online business owners & leaders who are looking to leverage a network of high-caliber colleagues, want to open new referral channels & strategic partnerships, & want a structured space to brainstorm/heartstorm, work through challenges, speak their dreams and look for creative solutions.
This is not your 1st business investment. This is for women who are hitting $5k months+ consistently and want to be surrounded by those who do the same.
Specifically, I'd love to invite you into this experience if you...
- have a love for the Divine, God, and the creative essence that dwells within
- have a clear vision for your business, can speak clearly to your strengths, are aware of your blindspots and acknowledge that the power of the group is more powerful than one
- are a team player, open to suggestions, experiences and new ways of doing, being, living and experiencing leadership
- aren't looking for a traditional mastermind where the leader is the end-all, be-all. Instead you are looking for an experience of community, wisdom and knowledge on an equal playing field
- are in a space of major transition (ex. you've grown your business to a certain place, but are experiencing a plateau of sorts and are seeking guidance, new ideas, freedom)
- are in a business up-level period (ex. you've been "successful" in growing, building and expanding your business thus far, but are feeling that internal nudge of "something new is coming", you are seeking clarity, support and guidance)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a group program and mastermind?
How does the investment work?
What results can I expect?
When something inside you says LEAP, take 3 deep breaths and step into your next iteration of self, she's HERE.
Ready to get started and join a MASTER-MIND?GET STARTED
I'm committed to bringing together the highest caliber minds, hearts and business owners.